Fertility Solutions cares about the protection and safety of our patients, staff and community.
We want to first say THANK YOU for your understanding and patience over the past several months.
Fertility Solutions is moving forward with starting insurance or financially approved IVF cycles. Please call ( 781 234 2939) or message the nursing staff ( Sue or Paula), Monday thru Friday ( 8:30 to 12:30) or call the clinician on call before noon if your day one falls on a Saturday.
We are looking forward to resuming all fertility services, but for the safety of our staff and of our patients, we will be limiting all services to Dedham and Woburn at this time. We have instituted many COVID 19 precautions in our practice. As a reminder, only those with a scheduled appointment will be allowed in the building and must be wearing a mask.
All office appointments will be in person or via Telehealth.
Please note, that at this time, only our Dedham and Woburn facilities are open. As a reminder, to keep you and our staff safe, only patients with a scheduled appointment will be able to enter the center and will be required to wear a mask.
For your visit, we will only be able to allow those individuals with an appointment into the center (partner’s without an appointment will need to wait in the car or remain at home) and only those wearing protective face covering will be allowed into the center. Please notify us if you have had a recent fever, positive or presumptive positive COVID-19 test or are still in a quarantine period.
We will be assigning specific times for arrival so we can limit the number of people in the center at any one time. Please arrive at your scheduled time.
Fertility Solutions Business Status
Fertility Solutions continues to follow strict screening methods for all patients, employees, and visitors
Prior to Entering Our Location
We remain OPEN and will continue to be vigilant in adhering to CDC protocols and procedures to ensure our patients see no interruption in care. If a patient does test positive, their cycle will unfortunately be cancelled. If an employee tests positive, we will follow appropriate quarantine measures.
Now Offering Phone Consults & Video Conferencing
Our mission is to provide effective, safe, and convenient care to every patient. In consideration of COVID-19, patients who wish to avoid in-person visits now have the option to conduct a NEW PATIENT CONSULT or FOLLOW-UP VISIT by video conferencing or phone. Please CALL US for more information.
Please contact our center prior to your appointment at 888-300-2483 if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Within the last 14 days have you (or your partner) had Close Contact* with a confirmed or suspected [is being tested] case of COVID-19?
- Do you (or your partner) have a fever or a cough?
Coronavirus and Pregnancy
According to the most recent CDC guidance, pregnant women and their fetuses may not be at increased risk if infected by coronavirus. Current recommendations are to optimize hand hygiene, avoid touching one’s face, and practice social distancing Updates can be found on the CDC website.
Steps You Can Take
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If unable to wash with soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face eyes or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Throw the tissue away, and then wash or sanitize your hands. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve/arm
- Avoid handshakes and close contact
- Don’t share food/bottles
- Clean your work area and high touch surface areas with disinfectant regularly
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick