$9500 All-inclusive Single Cycle IVF
Fertility Solutions is offering an all-inclusive single cycle of IVF at the low price of $9500. Our IVF laboratory features the latest state-of-the-art equipment, and our physicians offer the highest level of expertise and compassionate care. This combination provides our patients with a true IVF advantage — all at an affordable cost. Our packages do not include fees associated with initial testing, initial consultation and do not include medication costs.Contact Us: $9500 All-Inclusive Single Cycle IVF
All-Inclusive Single Cycle IVF Plan Includes:
All Fertility Solutions in-cycle services including ultrasounds, blood tests, egg retrieval and embryo transfer(s) as outlined below.
- Ultrasound and blood hormone monitoring performed in our Fertility Solutions locations
- Fertility Solutions comprehensive embryology, in-cycle andrology, and endocrinology laboratory services
- ICSI if necessary
- Assisted hatching, if necessary
- Extended culture of embryos to day 5
- Cryopreservation of embryos not transferred, including 6 months of storage (a service valued at nearly $2,000.)
- One blood pregnancy test
- Includes anesthesia performed by a physician, board certified in Anesthesiology
- All clinical services performed by Fertility Solutions physicians
Fertility Solutions vs. Similar IVF Plans
The Fertility Solutions single cycle IVF plan differs from plans at other fertility centers in many transparent and meaningful ways:
- Unlike other IVF plans that have additional fees for anesthesia, Fertility Solutions offers its patients one all-inclusive fee for a single IVF cycle.
- Fertility Solutions includes embryo cryopreservation and 6 months of embryo storage at no additional charge.
- Anesthesia services are provided by board certified physicians in a fully equipped and accredited ambulatory surgery center in contrast to other centers which may employ non-physician providers.
- All ultrasounds are performed by Fertility Solutions’ physicians.
- Fertility Solutions offers the most up-to-date IVF laboratory equipment and techniques in New England, including laser-assisted hatching of embryos and vitrification for the cryopreservation of eggs and embryos.
- We are the only fertility center to offer a live, real-time flow sheet of your individualized IVF cycle to our privately secured patient portal. The real-time data contains your medication dosages and test results performed earlier in the day that includes the number and size of your follicles as well as hormone values. Your calendar of scheduled appointments is also readily available.
IVF — Getting Started
If you are interested in IVF treatment, we invite you to schedule a consultation with one of our board certified reproductive physicians. The consultation is an excellent opportunity to learn about all fertility options and to review/design the best option for your family building journey. Also, during your visit, you will have an opportunity to review payment and insurance options with our financial counselor. We are here to help you to understand the options and the costs associated with IVF at Fertility Solutions.