Comprehensive Infertility Diagnosis and Fertility Treatment Options
At Fertility Solutions, we are familiar with the difficulties and struggles that can accompany infertility. We offer a comprehensive set of diagnosis and treatment options to help you build your family. To learn more about selected fertility treatments, please select from the list below.
Please contact us for a personal consultation with one of our physicians. We are confident we can help you reach your goals, and we would love to hear your story!
See Your Doctor, and See Her More Often!
One of Fertility Solutions’ founding principles is to offer an unprecedented level of personal, physician care. At other area fertility clinics, patients often see their doctors only once over a 3-4 month period. At Fertility Solutions, patients will see a physician 5-7 times during an average IVF treatment cycle lasting 4-6 weeks. This gives patients the time they deserve to ask questions, inquire about infertility treatment progress and get important test results – directly from their physician.
A Full Spectrum of Fertility Care
- Diagnostic Evaluation of Infertility
- Treatment of Underlying Endocrine Disorders, including PCOS- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Family building options for the LGBTQ community
- Ovulation Induction: Clomid, Letrozole and FSH
- IUI – Intrauterine Insemination (Artificial Insemination) with partner’s or Donor sperm
- IVF – In Vitro Fertilization
- ICSI – Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, with ejaculated or surgically extracted sperm ( TESE/MESA)
- Assisted Hatching
- Embryo biopsy for genetic screening
- PGD – Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- FET – Frozen Embryo Transfer
- Cryopreservation ( Vitrification) of Eggs, Embryos and Sperm (including the freezing of surgically extracted sperm)
- Egg Donation – Utilizing known and anonymous donors in fresh IVF cycles
- Frozen Donor Egg cycles- through Farifax Egg Bank
- Gestational Surrogacy
- Fertility Preservation
- Tubal Reversal
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Endometriosis, Adhesions, Fibroids, Tubal Obstruction
- Advanced Hysteroscopic Surgery
Polyps, Fibroids, Adhesions, Septum
Schedule a Consultation: Available near the Boston Metro Area, Manchester (NH), Dedham (MA), Woburn (MA), Cambridge (MA), Peabody (MA), Plymouth (MA), Natick (MA), Providence (RI) and the New England region.
More information about infertility diagnosis and treatments is available through ASRM: American Society for Reproductive Medicine and SART: Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology.