2022 Covid Updates
Effective Monday January 3rd, 2022, out of an abundance of caution, we will be discontinuing visitors for all appointments. This includes IUI’s, Transfers and OB visits. While we are aware this will be unpopular with patients it is felt to be in the best interest of staff in these continued uncertain times.
We continue to offer full services and in person care to support all who are seeking information, testing, or to pursue reproductive treatment options. Consults continue to be done via telehealth/telemedicine and are encouraged by most insurance companies.
We continue to follow and adhere to strict in office procedures to minimize any exposure for you or our staff to the COVID 19 virus.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Minimizing the number of patients who are physically in our centers at any one time by spacing out the visits.
- Patients only. No guests are permitted at this time.
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines
- Mandatory masks for all entering our facilities as well as by all staff members at all time
- Staff appropriately attired in several types of PPE
- Air purifiers placed in all exam rooms
- All patient care areas are sanitized between appointments, as well as all surfaces, door handles, bathrooms and counters in the building hourly
- Telemedicine to optimize care in a safe setting
- Enhanced HIPPA compliant online portal, with the capability to provide real time documents and the ability to securely sign consents without the need for a notary.
Prevention & Treatment of COVID-19
Please be advised that all patients entering the clinic will be screened related to current health and COVID-19 exposure. If you are already experiencing flu-like symptoms please call us to discuss your options.
In an effort to best serve our patients and keep our staff safe, we are adhering to recommendations for “social distancing” by offering telemedicine appointments for both new patient consultations and follow-up visits that do not require in-office examination.