We had a great group of patients who came to the October 2nd Fertility Education Seminar. The discussion began with an overview of the benefits of learning about fertility centers and why our practice is different. It is important to find the right center for you, and at Fertility Solutions, we are happy to offer some insight into the differences between centers.
Fertility Solutions is a boutique-style practice that creates personalized treatment plans for each unique individual and couple. Our team aspires to offer personalized care with the most one-on-one visits with your Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist. A few things to note, that are unique to Fertility Solutions include the following services:
- In-house financial counselors who are dedicated to helping you understand your health insurance and when needed, offer a clear and concise explanation of our affordable plans and payment options
- Dedicated nursing clinical team with years of women’s health experience who are available to support an guide you throughout your fertility experience
- Micro-incubators in our nationally-recognized IVF laboratory
These are just a few things to keep in mind when choosing your fertility center.
Some of the fertility topics discussed during the seminar include:
- Male Factor: There are many factors that impact a couples’ chance to build a family. Fertility is a couples issue. Statistics show that 1/3 of all infertile couples are associated with male factor. This is why it is important to have a comprehensive medical history of both the male and female to create the fertility treatment plan. We offer sperm analyses tests at Fertility Solutions to determine if male factor is part of the infertility diagnosis.
- IUI with donor sperm: IUI (Intra-uterine insemination), with donor sperm, enables women, both LGBTQ and those who are single, to become pregnant. The IUI process begins with a consultation to medically evaluate the female partner and determine if IUI is the best procedure. Once the fertility plan is decided upon, the team at Fertility Solutions will guide you through the process of deciding on the sperm donor (fresh or frozen) and preparing for the insemination. IUI is a procedure that inserts the washed sperm, via a soft catheter, into the uterus.
We hope that anyone who is interested in learning more about fertility and our center, please join us for our next free fertility education seminar on Monday, November 5th.